DECKING LIGHTS TRANSFORMER
FLUSH FITTING – LOW PROFILE
The transformer will run around 12 lights, so plan where you lights will go then order the correct number of transformers
How to Install
1) Drill a 23mm hole in your deck boards for your lights
2) Think about where your transformer power will plug in under your deck (BTW Bunnings sell IP57 outdoor power points for under $30)
3) Pop in the light and screw join the 0.5m cable from one light to your next light and so on (the lead goes under your deck)
4) You can join up to a maximum of 12 lights together for each transformer
5) Most times you don’t need to glue or seal your lights in the hole
6) Plug into your power and 12 can run at once
7) Most people use cool white for decks and blue lights for pool edge decks
- When you build your deck frame get your power sorted under deck then.
- Draw out where your lights will be. A double power point will hold 2 transformers so doing around 24 lights.
- Don’t worry this is 12v low voltage so your 10amp power can you hold hundreds of lights you just need to get them plugged in.
- For large decks we suggest you bring your power to the deck then just piggyback outdoor power points on your joist or bears using the same 3 core 2.5mm wire.
- If you need some extension lighting cables that screw in then just see us
- Lights look great following fencing
- Pool edges or steps you should light up
We install lights around every 40cm when we