THANKS FOR VISITING HONORWOOD
DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNER IN AUSTRALIA
NEW SEASON COLOUR RANGE HAS ARRIVED
We are a Brisbane importer who sells mainly to the DIY industry. We ship all over the East Coast. After selling composite deck for around 10 years we believe that the Honorwood product has the best profile, grain and colours in the Australian market. We are the Australian distributor so take a look at our deck to see why we sell upwards of 20 tonnes a deck a month on average
25 year warranty and backed by a company that supplies to 30 plus countries. Remember Modwood or ekodeck only sell in Australia.
See bottom of page for VIDEOS and TIPS
We do carry what is regarded as the best looking composite decking if your looking for timber colours and good deep grain with a high look weathered look:
- High end Co-Extrusion Embossed solid deck called "Honorwood"
This image shows a great contrast on why our deck is superior.
Honorwood in Australia has made the decision to carry only SOLID CORE decks from October 2018. This decision has been made purely due to some builders and DIY'ers feeling that SOLID is BETTER than round hollow. Whilst no testing proves that, customer needs have now been fully served and we have transitioned to a full 8-colour solid range. So now you get the strongest boards and the guaranteed best look and feel to TIMBER STYLE.
Click on each item individually in the DECKING products page to find out more about each style.
The High end Co-Extrusion has a better look and feel to the competitors like Ecodeck or Modwood. It has a pressed in woodgrain that allows the product to look the closest to timber that can be manufactured with composite.
We sell a sample pack for $5. Just SMS with what colour range and GENERATION and we will ship to you. Best to SMS on 0414237573 to gain account details. We can fit 3 samples in a satchel so advise colours.
Any questions you are welcome to call or SMS us on 0414237573. Our warehouse is in Narangba and our truck run ALL-STOPS to Melbourne every 10 days
· Leave a 4mm expansion gap between every butt joint and 6mm up against walls when outside temperature around 24 degrees. if your installing at 30 degrees plus and boards have been outside then half that.
· Use clips provided and 1 clip only ever connects 2 boards
· When butt joining double joist so that the clips connects to 1 board on each side only on a full joist
· Deck should be at least 25mm off the ground to allow circulation
· Deck structure should be built to the Australian standard including post in ground with concrete
· When deciding how many lengths make sure you allow for waste on ending joists. Do yourself a drawing so that you do not have to waste extra with other deliveries. Deck should not be quoted in square metres but how many boards you need of 5.4m.