HONORWOOD DECKING COMPOSITE DECKING - REPLACES TIMBER - SOLVE DECKING PROBLEMS WHICH ARE NORMAL WITH TIMBER - I AM THE IMPORTER NO MIDDLE MAN
WPC Composite Decking
High Class – Great Finish
**NEW SOLID CORE RANGE**
Australia’s Best Looking Composite Deck
Honorwood Decking is manufactured using the latest technology in the industry, with durable, natural wood grain patterns and tropical hardwood finishes. You can use Honorwood Decking to create your own warm, long lasting backyard resort, and enjoy for years to come.
In Australia we carry the fastest selling with more than 10 colours for Australian decks and always new colours coming through
Here is one of our SAMPLE VIDEOS for our Decking. There are other videos in the "About Honorwood" in the menu
WE CARRY STOCK – UNLIKE OTHER SELLERS
First there was wood decking, and then came standard composite decking (like Modwood and Ecodeck+) and now there is Honorwood Co-Extrusion Decking. This new generation composite decking is made with recycled HDPE (Yes we use HIGH DENSITY PE still) and natural hardwood fibres, no PVC and no ingredients that will ever harm our environment. With a distinctive nature wood grain pattern and a tropical hardwood finish, Honorwood Decking has a natural wood appearance and stays that way for decades.
- WE DO NOT USE PVC & YOU SHOULD NOT EITHER
- WE DO NOT USE SOFTWOOD CORE LIKE OTHERS (I saw a seller using Bamboo core - OUCH)
- WE USE HDPE AND NOT PE LIKE OTHERS (companies like half price deck who use an M board only use PE - BEWARE)
- WE DON'T USE FILLERS LIKE TALC POWDER, AKA "TITANIUM" - IT'S HALF THE WEIGHT AND WONT LAST
TIP: If you are shopping and you visit other websites and they don't show you closeups of the grain on the deck on the inside core of the deck ask yourself why they don't. Most suppliers trick you on price but little do you know your getting 10 year old technology with inferior core and old-style outer surface that you may get a couple of years before its cactus.
Length = 5.4m (5400mm)
Width = 138mm (then the clip gap between boards is 4-6mm) - so when doing your maths using 144mm wide will save you some boards
Thickness = 23mm
Grain = Real looking grain moulded into the board top face and will last 25 years
Colours = Mahogany, Oak, Charcoal, Shadow Grey, Snow Gum, Teak, Walnut, Maple, Espresso and Hamptons White
Dual Colour = To allow Honorwood to stock so many colours here we use a dual colour board. So if you will see the underside (like if used for a balcony), ask us to see what the reverse colour options we have. Most installs you would never know when used for a deck
Joist Width = 450mm (domestic) or 350mm (commercial)
Weight = 21kgs per board - This is the real deal (I have seen others selling 10Kg boards that will never last 5 years)
Price = $16.5 per Lineal Metre (1000mm x 138mm)
1 Board = 0.7722 of a square metre
$89.10 = 1 x 5.4m board
$115* per SQM roughly with clips
*A little cheaper for cash
Edge Boards (Fascia boards) are in stock ($17.5 per LM) and in all colours and are used to trim the side of your deck and joist. Used to cover the end grain and clip groove of the deck. The BIG GREEN hardware chain and most other suppliers do not have edge Boards so you only get half the products. See image below in how the edge/fascia's are used
Clips are just $20 per 100 - Some other supplies are up to $80 per 100 so be careful - We do not Nickle and dime you for the extras.
Our manufacturer has the production capacity of 15,000 tonnes annually. In Australia the Honorwood brand is now offering their clients with patented and unique products at very competitive prices. The products are also being sold to more than 20 countries in the world.
Note: The competitor, Modwood is only sold in 1
country and still uses 14 year old technology. Also Ekodeck + Boards (sold in Bunnings) are using old style manufacturing where it stains and does not last more than 5 years without showing large signs of decay. The Honorwood factory overseas supplies the Ekodeck designer series sold in Bunnings.
The Honorwood team works on the principle of "Quality Priority". They follow up the strict QC management system to control the quality in each inspection from raw material, in-production till the finished products. Honorwood have been granted ISO9001 and ISO14001 management system certifications and the all products have got CE approval.
As an Australian distributor based here in Brisbane we have been testing their product for years with great results so we decided to open the market up to one of the most advanced WPC composite decks in the marketplace.
WPC stands for Wood Plastic Composite
Why use Composite Deck?
#1 - It is LOW Maintenance for 25 Years!
§ Composite deck does not require painting or staining throughout its lifetime
§ Looks and feels like wood texture
§ Environmentally friendly, recycled materials with less waste
§ Durable, anti-impact, longevity
§ Waterproof, anti-corrosion, anti- termites, anti-crack, low water absorption
§ UV-resistance and color stability
§ Easy to install and low maintenance
§ Suitable for all domestic and commercial outdoor uses
§ The product is more durable than most timbers. It won’t rot and, when installed correctly, it doesn’t warp, crack or splinter.
§ Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
§ No paint, stain or oil required-ever!
§ Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 80 degrees Celsius
§ Mold and fungus resistant
We ask you to compare what we have to others like Modwood and Ekodeck+ and I am sure you will see our final product surpasses all competitors.
WARNING - IMPORTANT READ
- Some sellers in Australian are selling similar looking decks that are filled with cheap Bamboo or Russian Pine Core - Honorwood is quality and only using a hardwood fibre core.
- Some sellers in Australia use Hollow Boards or "M" shape boards. These are not a real solid board. There is no way it can last the 25 years. Do not get tricked for the sake of a few dollars or fancy brochures.
- Finally some sellers in Australia promise free delivery to a depot or to your door but once you have paid I have seen people come to my warehouse in tears after waiting months and having no deck. Honorwood carry 2,000* deck boards in stock so we have the product and deliver on time.
Classy and Useful
If you are building a decent deck with the view of using it and entertaining on it then our wood grain timber embossed decking will give you a great look and feel.
The unique technology and proprietary formula provides Ultra-performance compared to other composite decking. No cracking, no splinters, no mould, no staining and minimal scratching. Honorwood decking provides superior protection in high traffic areas and is UV stabilized for Australian conditions.
Honorwoods tough internal core allows for less expansion & contraction and easier handling. The core uses hardwood fibres (not softwood like others) for greater strength and durability. The core is made from 93% recycled material
Shield (Outer Wrap)
The shields patented formula provides colour streaking and deep wood bringing you warmth and beauty of wood without the maintenance. The shield withstands high traffic without exhibiting signs of wear and tear as seen in conventional composite wood. The shield encases all 4 sides to give absolute protection from Mother Nature’s harshest condition especially here in Queensland.
NOTE: We add a low sheen coating to the product ot make it hose down easily.
We charge $5 for samples of up to 3 colours (make sure you leave a note on which colour). If you want all our colours then buy 2 x $5 Sample Packs in the online shop. You can buy the samples yourself by adding the samples to your cart and checking out.
You can pick up samples for FREE at the warehouse called Direct Imports and they are located at 10 Richards Rd, Narangba QLD 4504
Faster to SMS John on 0414237573 with the number of boards and colours and we will get back to you fast. No need to place an order online as faster on SMS or Phone.
Delivery and Pickup
· FREE pickup from Narangba Warehouse. Usually need 2 hours notice to pick order
· $140 Northside delivery
· $200 Southside Delivery
· $250 Sunshine or Gold Coast Delivery
· $350 Flat Rate Sydney
· $450 Flat Rate Melbourne
· Leave a 4mm expansion gap between every butt joint and 6mm up against walls.
· Use clips provided and 1 clip only ever connects 2 boards
· When butt joining double joist so that the clips connects to 1 board on each side only on a full joist
· Deck should be at least 25mm off the ground to allow circulation
· Deck structure should be built to the Australian standard including post in ground with concrete
· When deciding how many lengths make sure you allow for waste on ending joists. Do yourself a drawing so that you do not have to waste extra with other deliveries. Deck should not be quoted in square metres but how many boards you need of 5.4m.
More Information or Expert advice SMS or call 0414237573
· The product has a manufacturer’s warranty of 25 years. Subject to the full terms of the warranty document.
· The factory has ISO9001, ISO14001, SGC, Intertek & FSC certification or ratings.
· This deck is the real deal with a massive 21 kilos per board
· Warranty covers the boards’ replacement only ex Brisbane warehouse.